I am inspired,determined, insane, wistful,quixotic, calming, crazed and soulful. My mood often changes but I am always me. I can care to much or not at all, and I always say God bless you when I hear a sneeze. Spring is beautiful but I love the fall. Fashion is my drug and writing is my passion. Books are my escape and my bed is home. I'm a sucker for cupcakes, and go weak at the knees at the sight of a starbucks. A Venti Sugar Free Vanilla Soy Latte is my signiture drink but I do try new things. Coco Chanel is divine, while Marc Jacobs Daisy is for work but make no mistake that Cocoa Mademoiselle is me. My makeup is simple but my eyes are exotic. I FIEND Marlboro Lights but I try to stay away from temptation. I still watch Cartoons but hate reality t.v. I'm a good friend, a kind lover, but the best listener. I've got Peter Pan philosophy and will never grow up. Love me or hate me I'll still stand tall. I live for me and have love for all.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Cool Beginnings

 

It’s (finally) getting cool outside. Don’t get me wrong, I love a lil’ heat but there’s something about, stockings, heavy jackets, and cold finger-tips that has rooting for fall.

All I want to do is live in leggings, bulky cable knit sweaters, long scarves, funny animal hats (I want the panda one!) boots, and….DRESSES. Yes, I said it; dresses. I’m not really in the mood the walk around in slush and have that icky pants stuck to legs feeling. I want to be “naked” and warm.

Winter Wishlist:

RSAPHS

American Apparel Sparkle Pantyhouse

 

RSASKTH7

AA  Cotton Thigh Highs

 

8328

AA Jersey Leggings

 

 

UO Ecote Suede Boots

 

Deena + Ozzy Scalloped Bootie

UO Deena + Ozzy Scalloped Bootie

 

And shit loads more…. I hope I can figure this all out. With school, looking for an apartment, work, and being broke, I basically crap out and constantly wear my BDG jeans, Lucky Brand boots and Animal print cardigan. So behind in life.

Now something that cheers me up.

o shiiit

 

BlogSig

No comments: