I am inspired,determined, insane, wistful,quixotic, calming, crazed and soulful. My mood often changes but I am always me. I can care to much or not at all, and I always say God bless you when I hear a sneeze. Spring is beautiful but I love the fall. Fashion is my drug and writing is my passion. Books are my escape and my bed is home. I'm a sucker for cupcakes, and go weak at the knees at the sight of a starbucks. A Venti Sugar Free Vanilla Soy Latte is my signiture drink but I do try new things. Coco Chanel is divine, while Marc Jacobs Daisy is for work but make no mistake that Cocoa Mademoiselle is me. My makeup is simple but my eyes are exotic. I FIEND Marlboro Lights but I try to stay away from temptation. I still watch Cartoons but hate reality t.v. I'm a good friend, a kind lover, but the best listener. I've got Peter Pan philosophy and will never grow up. Love me or hate me I'll still stand tall. I live for me and have love for all.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fall In Laurent; BLOGGER Starlet

Oh, YSL, where have you been all of my life? Why is it now that I notice you're beauty? I must really be out of it. Lately I've been so consumed in Dior, Marc Jacobs, Valentino, VWestwood, and Ferrigamo that I forgot too look outside of my style box. I t all started with the perfume(I'm a scent whore) elle YSL. Great scent; adorable bottle. After that I decided to look in on the clothing line for SPRING/SUMMER. I was shocked to find that I loved everything! You'll be seeing a whole lot more YSL. Especially the shoes.

*drool*




My Blogger Starlet of this month (A new thing I'm trying out)
CHILDHOOD FLAMES
Her style in clean and beautiful.




Here's to you...

No comments: