I am inspired,determined, insane, wistful,quixotic, calming, crazed and soulful. My mood often changes but I am always me. I can care to much or not at all, and I always say God bless you when I hear a sneeze. Spring is beautiful but I love the fall. Fashion is my drug and writing is my passion. Books are my escape and my bed is home. I'm a sucker for cupcakes, and go weak at the knees at the sight of a starbucks. A Venti Sugar Free Vanilla Soy Latte is my signiture drink but I do try new things. Coco Chanel is divine, while Marc Jacobs Daisy is for work but make no mistake that Cocoa Mademoiselle is me. My makeup is simple but my eyes are exotic. I FIEND Marlboro Lights but I try to stay away from temptation. I still watch Cartoons but hate reality t.v. I'm a good friend, a kind lover, but the best listener. I've got Peter Pan philosophy and will never grow up. Love me or hate me I'll still stand tall. I live for me and have love for all.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Step Into Sring

Now that the weather is heating up (just a bit) I think it's time to change some outfits. Spring is here and I've decided that a little color won't kill me.


I really like these BDG SKINNY ANKLE JEANS. They'll go great with flats and even a blazer.



I think it's also a great idea to lighten the wash(color) on the jeans. These TRUE RELIGION JOHNNY STRETCH JEANS are perfect.




LUX RAILROAD STRIPPED BLAZER. I'm in love with this.



Shirt dresses are definitely on my list.



THREE BUTTON SHRUNKEN BLAZER. I think navy is still appropriate as long as I pair it with a brightly colored scarf or cuff and brightly colored flats



GAYLE RUFFLE TRENCH. A trench is nice and light but still keep you warm. It's even better because it's a vibrant red.



PINSTRIPE HIGH PENCIL SKIRT. I love dressing down with a suit skirt. I'd maybe pair this with a t-shirt(maybe graphic) a chunky necklace and converses or classic laced vans for shoes.



1" ENAMEL BANGLE. I am all for thick, bright bangle(s) this spring/summer.



Yes, this spring is going to be a beautiful one.

No comments: